Need some help?
We provide empanadas baked at local farmers markets or you can order frozen empanadas and we will have them ready for you for pickup.
You may pick up your order from us from a variety of locations listed below. There are no minimums and you can mix and match what flavors you'd like.
* It's always best to check our Facebook page to get our farmers market status for the coming weekend since schedules do change.
Tacoma (Saturday 9am-2pm):
Proctor Farmers Market
2702 N Proctor St
Tacoma, WA 98406
Seattle (Saturday 9am-2pm):
U-District Farmers Market
5031 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Seattle (Sunday 10am-2pm):
West Seattle Farmers Market
44th Ave SW & SW Alaska St.
Seattle, WA 98116
Please be sure to order in advance, we will not be able to sell from our market quantities. Hopefully these expanded hours will make pickup easier for you!
Tacoma Stores:Metropolitan Market
Seven days a week in Deli Section
2420 N Proctor St, Tacoma, WA 98406
Cultura Event Center
Mon-Wed: 10-5, Thurs: 10-3
5602 S. Washington St. in Tacoma
*frozen only, please pre-order
- West Seattle Farmers Market in Seattle (Sundays, year-round)
- U-District Farmers Market in Seattle (Saturdays, year-round)
- Proctor Farmers Market in Tacoma (Saturdays, March - Nov)
- Steilacoom Farmers Market in Steilacoom (Wednesdays, June - Sept)
Entreé (dozen): $29.99
Appetizer (dozen): $20.99
Package of 12 entree shells: $6.99.
Package of 24 appetizer shells: $8.75.
Dulce de Leche:*
8 oz. container: $3.99
8 oz. container: $5.99
*If you're planning on picking up dough or chimichurri from us at a farmers market, please email us to give advance notice so we can be sure to put some aside for you!
To place an order, or ask any questions regarding Pampeana Empanadas, LLC, please contact us here:
Owners: Nancy & Alexis Oltman