Bienvenido a Pampeana! We are a family-owned business that provides traditional-style baked empanadas with delicious and creative fillings.
Making each empanada by hand not only takes a lot of care and time but ensures that each batch is our best as we constantly seek out the top ingredients and combinations. We hope to bring a bit of this Argentine culture and flavor to your next event!
Empanadas Now Available at Metropolitan Market!
We are excited to announce that our empanadas are now available seven days a week at Metropolitan Market's Tacoma location in the Proctor District. Beginning this week, a variety of flavors will be sold baked in their deli section. Be sure to swing by and pick some up!
Location: 2420 N Proctor St, Tacoma, WA 98406
* It's always best to check our Facebook page to get our farmers market status for the coming weekend since schedules do change.
Tacoma (Saturday 9am-2pm):
Proctor Farmers Market
2702 N Proctor St
Tacoma, WA 98406
Seattle (Saturday 9am-2pm):
U-District Farmers Market
5031 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Seattle (Sunday 10am-2pm):
West Seattle Farmers Market
44th Ave SW & SW Alaska St.
Seattle, WA 98116
Please be sure to order in advance, we will not be able to sell from our market quantities. Hopefully these expanded hours will make pickup easier for you!
Tacoma Stores:Metropolitan Market
Seven days a week in Deli Section
2420 N Proctor St, Tacoma, WA 98406
Cultura Event Center
Mon-Wed: 10-5, Thurs: 10-3
5602 S. Washington St. in Tacoma
*frozen only, please pre-order
- West Seattle Farmers Market in Seattle (Sundays, year-round)
- U-District Farmers Market in Seattle (Saturdays, year-round)
- Proctor Farmers Market in Tacoma (Saturdays, March - Nov)
- Steilacoom Farmers Market in Steilacoom (Wednesdays, June - Sept)